Why Join the Chamber?
- Opportunity to serve on committees of special interest to you - We all have areas of interest that are special to us. Within the chamber we have many different committees that work hard to develop specific areas of interest. Come on out and see if your area of interest is represented. We are always open to new ways of serving our members.
- Network with hundreds of other businesses - There are multiple networking events for you to attend and get the word out about your business. The events are held both in the morning and evening to accommodate everyone's schedule.
- Host Networking events to showcase your business - Nothing works better to promote your business than inviting people into your office or store. You can host a networking event at your location so other businesses get familiar with your business. You provide light beverages and food and we promote the event for you. You also get to talk about your business at the event.
- Member Discounts - You have the opportunity to offer discounts to other Chamber members to encourage intra-chamber commerce. The discount can be a flat amount or a percentage, it's up to you. At the same time, you can save on many things your business needs by buying from other members.
- Opportunity to connect with Local, State and Federal government officials - Several times a year we are asked to bring local business people together to meet with government officials at all levels. If you are interested, this is your opportunity to let your representatives know what you need from them.
- Participate at steep discounts in two of the largest Street Fairs in NJ - We host two of the largest Street Fairs in New Jersey. Every year SpringFling and FestiFall draw up to 50,000 people to our area. As a chamber member you can participate at over 60% OFF the normal booth rate. you can't get more exposure for less anywhere! Contact Deanna Hunt at This is It! Productions! for more information.
- Attend and/or present educational programs - Now more than ever we need to stay on top of new ways to build, run and promote our businesses. The rapid changes in technology, media and the economy make it imperative that we keep learning. Perhaps you have valuable information to give to others or maybe you want to attend and learn. Either way these events are a great way to stay ahead.
- Connect with business people from many other area Chambers and business organizations - We are the Greater Westfield Area Chamber of Commerce for a reason. We not only cover FIVE towns, but we draw members from a large area. We also work with many other organizations to co-host events and promote our members. Your job is to get as big a piece of the pie as you can. Our job is to make that pie larger so your piece gets bigger.
- Introductions/Referrals - If you need an introduction to a business in the chamber, call and our staff will arrange an introduction. We get to know our members who come out and are active in the chamber. If you would like to get to know someone, give us a call and we'll do our best to get you connected.
- Build a strong local economy - The internet is a wonderful thing, but we need to work together to build our local economy. By joining together to promote each other's businesses we develop a strong local network or reputable, high quality referrals.
- Credibility - Our office gets calls all the time for information on local businesses. People like to know that you are a member of the Chamber of Commerce because it means you support the development of your local community.